Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! I am beyond appreciative for those of you who tune in to my blog. I hope all of you have a 2014 full of new, unforgettable experiences. May your ambition lead you to places above and beyond your wildest imagination. May you love others, love the earth, and experience the fullest offerings that life has to offer. 

2013 was by far my best year yet for outdoor adventures. It included multi-night backpacking trips to the Grand Canyon, Mount Rainier, and the High Uintas of Utah, not to mention numerous other camping trips and day hikes. Unfortunately, I have yet to post about any of these adventures! That leads me to my New Year's resolution:

To get caught up on this blog! I continue to slowly chip away, but I am still a ways from being able to post about my most recent adventures. I fully plan on being caught up by the time 2014 ends. It will be a challenge, but one that I'm excited to take on. 

So long, 2013! You were a great year, but something tells me 2014 will be even better. There is always an excitement of the unknown that I feel at the end of each year. I have no idea exactly what 2014 will bring, but just thinking about the possibilities already have me wanting to fast-forward. 

Best wishes for the new year,

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment